Body bizarre: Meet the man born with his head UPSIDE-DOWN







Body bizarre: Meet the man born with his head UPSIDE-DOWN A man born with physical disabilities so severe his head is UPSIDE-DOWN has defied the odds to become an inspirational public speaker. Claudio Vieira de Oliveira, 37, was born with his neck is folded back on itself, as well as badly deformed legs and almost no use of his arms and hands. Doctors told his mother to stop feeding him as a newborn as they believed he had no chance of survival. But Claudio from Monte Santo, Brazil, has overcome his extreme disadvantages to graduate as an accountant and become a public speaker. Claudio said: "Since I was a child I've always liked to keep myself busy and work - I don't like to depend totally on other people. "I do a bit of accounting, research for clients and consulting. "I have learned to turn on the TV, pick up my cell phone, turn on the radio, use the internet, my computer - I do it all by myself." http://bit.ly/1nl9zmI Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook Please Subscribe To My Channel! http://bit.ly/1lC9UPY





#News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...