Julianne Moore Says She Doesn't Believe in God, Thinks Structured Religion Is ''All Imposed''





Julianne Moore is taking a break from talking about her award-winning performance in Still Alice and gushing about her co-stars to speak candidly about a few controversial topics in her latest interview. The Oscar nominee sat down with The Hollywood Reporter and admitted that her views on god and religion have drastically changed over the years. Moore explained, "I learned when my mother died five years ago that there is no 'there' there. Structure, it's all imposed. We impose order and narrative on everything in order to understand it. Otherwise, there's nothing but chaos." The 54-year-old also admitted that her thirties were a particularly tough time in her life, saying, "I was lonely. I don't think I felt happy. I didn't have the kind of personal life I wanted." http://eonli.ne/1BrBM1a http://bit.ly/1fJ5yqZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...