James Morrison - Once when I was little





James Morrison gives an acoustic performance of his song 'Once when I was little' from the album 'Songs for you, truths for me'. ------------------------------ I was the one Who would always Jump in first I didn't think twice To look behind Got such a good feeling Just from playing In the dirt Once when I was little We could build a rocket And fly to the moon Leave Tuesday morning And be back for noon There wasn't nothing Nothing that we couldn't do Once when I was little Once when I was little Yeah I could dream more then And I believe more then That the world Could only get better Yeah I could be free more then And I could pretend more then That this life could Only show me good times Once when I was little There was a time When I trusted everyone (Yes I did) There was no place That I would not go Spend a day on the hillside Next to the barley mow Oh once when I was little Yeah once when I, I was little Yeah I could dream more then And I believe more then That this life Could only get better Yeah I could be free more then And I could pretend more then That this world could Only show me good times Once when I was little Used to feel so strong Even when they tell me Tell me I was wrong That I can't live In a magic world Cause it's time For me to grow up And I got to be Like the rest of them When I know There acting up I could believe more then (Yes I could) I could pretend more then That this life could Only get better I could believe more then (Yes I could) I could pretend more then That this world could Only show me good times Once when I was little When I was little So here comes the next one The next in line Stay as young you can For the longest time Cause those days flew by Like a breeze Just passing through Once when I was little ------------------------------ © 2009 Polydor


We want your Vids and Blog for Mashups.....CLICK HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...