ALERT: The Federal Reserve's Ponzi Scheme Is Coming Apart. By Gregory Mannarino







**Article Regarding Fed. Monetary Policy Change. Click Here: http://yhoo.it/WKtsMD **New important public announcement from Gregory Mannarino. FREE once yearly conference hosted by me at a destination to be determined will be included with every yearly subscription! Friends on October 1st I am going to initiate a program change. If you do decide to contribute to this, I promise to make your subscription worthwhile by providing you with not just up to date, actionable material we can all capitalize on, but I will also make myself more personally available to each of you who do subscribe. Further as part of your yearly subscription you will be invited to a FREE once yearly conference hosted by me at a destination to be determined. I am confident this will create a more pleasant and FINANCIALLY REWARDING experience for everyone. This will also offer a FREE trial and you can cancel at anytime.. As most of you know this YouTube video blog gets an overwhelming amount of trolls, haters, racists, and others who simply do not contribute to the sincere effort I am trying to make to create a difference. There are many who are using this video blog as a platform, trying to push their hate and only wish to disrupt any constructive dialog. Trying to moderate this channel has now become a full time job for me and I simply cannot to it. I WILL NOT disable the comments as dialog is what this is all about. Therefore to “keep it real” I have decided to change the platform making it exclusive to those of us who really do believe that collectively we can make that difference we all believe in. Therefore beginning on Wednesday October 1st, 2014 I am asking for your support. On that date my business day MarketReport will be exclusive to paid subscribers just to keep it real. Not even a troll or hater would even pay a dime just to push their agenda, so please I’m asking you to join me for just ?? a day, or ($?? a month), I am fully open to suggestions. The new platform will have a free trial and again, you can cancel at anytime. I hope you at least take advantage of the free trial.





#News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...