All you need to know about online video monetization - Dailymotion Publisher
FAQs
- What is the Dailymotion Publisher Network ?
- Why you should earn money online with the Dailymotion Publisher Network?
- Why is the Dailymotion Publisher Network also important for content owners?
- How do I join the Dailymotion Publisher Network?
- What are the eligibility criteria for the Dailymotion Publisher Network?
- I manage several websites, do I have to apply several times?
- Do I need to host videos and widgets?
- What technical skills do I need to integrate Dailymotion videos into my site?
- How do I insert Dailymotion videos into my website?
- If I join the Dailymotion Publisher Network, can I still use alternative video players?
- Why do you need your syndication key?
- How do I install my syndication key to start maximizing revenue?
- Can I generate revenues from previous Dailymotion embeds on my website?
- Can I directly embed a video from Dailymotion.com and still earn revenues?
- How many videos are hosted on Dailymotion?
- Can I choose what videos to export?
- Can all videos be exported as part of the Dailymotion Publisher Network?
- Are all videos monetizable?
- How can I know if a video is monetizable or not?
- How can I make money on Twitter ?
- How can I track my revenue?
- How is the revenue generated on my website measured by Dailymotion?
- When do I get paid?
- How do I get paid?
- Why has my key not generated any revenue yet?
- What advertising formats are available on the exported Dailymotion player?
- Can I choose the advertisements?
- When can I start making money with my website ?
- Why is my account in preview mode?
- I’ve recently noticed a severe drop in ads served on my syndication key, why?
- Are there certain guidelines to follow when sharing Dailymotion videos to my site?
No comments:
Post a Comment